A digital mailroom is a hybrid mail and scanning service where incoming mail is scanned, converted into digital files, and delivered as an electronic communication. A Digital mailroom is a modern solution that deals with the issues many organizations face when dealing with the processing and distribution of inbound mail.
Organizations generally consider automated mail pipelines to solve issues related to:
- Remote employees
- Multiple business locations
- Mailroom real estate and associated costs
- Staffing and workforce costs
- Slow mail processing times
- Frustration with outdated processes